Most of the time, if you don’t see a blog post from me in a while, it’s because I’m busy. Or lazy. Or having Blogger or computer issues. Or a combination. However, in this case, I haven’t blogged for a while because I was bothered by something that someone said to me. I apologized to them, but I felt bad about it, and just couldn’t bring myself to write anything on the blog.
That doesn’t mean that life hasn’t continued on at the usual frantic pace. On the contrary, this summer has been extremely full. And while I won’t put in all the details I might have otherwise done, I’d still like to bring you up to date with life at the Haven. So, as Paul Harvey would say, “Stand by for NEWS!”
I'm shaking my fists at the people who irked you. Grr.
ReplyDeleteI hope you blog about Cameron's send off- I can't wait to see your updated family picture that you guys took :)