Friday, March 1, 2013

Taking your pick... Black Jelly Beans

 
Who doesn't like jelly beans? And with Jelly Bellies, there's a flavor for everyone to like. See all the amazing bright color-flavors? Right??
 
 
49 of them.
 
With braces on, eating jelly beans isn't quite the same experience. I get a little nervous about the chewy centers getting stuck to my wires and ripping them out or something. So I don't munch these things down like I used to do. What this really means is that some flavors aren't eaten by the rest of the family, ... only by me. And if I'm not eating them, then no one eats them.


Here's the sorting bowl -- the family digs through this to find the flavor they want. Not quite as colorful, huh. Can you tell that I'm the only person that eats black jelly beans around here?

What are the chances that I could save the black ones until my braces come off....?



P.S.   I've cut way back on popcorn, potato chips, and chewing ice, too. That last one is life-changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...