So I'm thinking Aunt Kerry really scored well, when she sent this gem to us last week. Kerry had called me & told me she found an adorable dress for Emma to wear for her Easter dress, and wanted to know if I would be ok with that. (She sent a photo to my phone -- I sure love technology!!)
(OK with it??? Of COURSE!)
So these are a few pictures of Em from the night when we opened the box from Kerry. Please forgive the wild hair she's sporting here.... it was the end of the day, and I wasn't feeling like re-doing it just for photos.
Here's Emma, saying, "I love it!" and hugging the new dress. Right after I took this one, she asked if she could try it on:
So, tags and all, here she is. Isn't this dress pretty??
We talked to Kerry on the phone, and told her, "Thank you"...
Then she was twirling and swirling the skirt. Emma has not had any dance classes, but she improvised pretty well!
Sure love this little girl! And we love Aunt Kerry, too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment