Friday, March 15, 2013

Ditzy


1. I'm cold, I want hot chocolate.

2. Get the "mom" mug out, and hot chocolate mix out of pantry.

3. Get distracted by the email I promised to send a friend this morning.

4. Get a mug out. Hmm. The "mom" mug must be in the dishwasher.

5. Wonder why the hot chocolate mix isn't in the pantry? Oh, look. Someone left it out on the counter.

6. Eyeball the computer again.

7. Put the mix in the "mom" mug. Add water. Microwave it to get it hot enough.

8. Get a spoon out to stir it.

9. Discover the extra mug out on the counter, from when I thought the "mom" mug was still in the dishwasher. Also, the original spoon is there, too.

10. Heave a huge sigh. Go back to the computer and drink the stupid hot chocolate out of the "mom" mug, without any whipped cream on it. Or chocolate curls.


Yep. That's my morning. Probably ought to finish stacking in the dishwasher. Better make sure the "mom" mug is in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...