Thursday, April 21, 2011

Two Weeks.





Two weeks.

(Remember that line from "Total Recall"?)

We are officially on countdown to Brandon's return from his mission in Jamaica, and today is the TWO-WEEK-MARK!!


I can't express how excited we are to have him coming home! It has been a wonderful experience for our family to have him serving, and I know he will carry memories of his mission for the rest of his life.



If you're anywhere CLOSE, please know that he'll be coming home on Thursday, May 5th, and we'd love to have you join his reception committee at the airport. And, on May 22nd, he will be speaking in church, .... so we're really looking forward to that date as well.


I'm dancing in my seat.......!!!!


WOOT!!


1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! That's awesome :D

    I bet you are soooooo pumped!!!!

    I can't wait to see 'the return' pictures :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...