In just a few weeks, Brandon will be returning home from his mission in Jamaica, and back to home and family and friends. His best friend, Ryan D, was gone on his own mission to Uruguay when Brandon left, so it will be about 3 years since these two guys have seen each other. It's going to be a great homecoming! In the meantime and since returning from his mission, Ryan D, (who is really like family to us!) has gone off to BYU-Idaho, and somehow convinced this gorgeous young lady to marry him!

We are so happy for Ryan and Rachel! She has all the style and grace of a Southern Lady, which makes sense when you realize she's from Kentucky. I also like her sense of humor and fun, which I hope is evident in these photos:
Rachel, please forgive me for posting that one, but I think it's fun!
Ryan recently went to visit her in Kentucky and meet her family, and last week Rachel came here to meet Ryan's mom. We had the pleasure of having Rachel stay with us at the Haven for the weekend, which is why I was able to snag these photos.
All I can say is that Ryan has great taste, and we wish them all the best in their future life. They are to be married in August in the Louisville Kentucky LDS temple, and will be continuing at BYU-Idaho in the fall. Brandon will probably see them there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment