Thursday, April 21, 2011

Annual Egg-Cracking Contest

It's that time again!


Last year, I didn't get my blog post done before Easter, and if you were reading this blog a year ago, then by the time you read it, it was too late to try it for yourself. So this year, I'm reminding you about our family tradition: The Easter Egg Cracking Contest. (I'm not going to type it all out again - click the link!!)

It's time to prepare your prize now, so you'll be all set for this Sunday. If you don't have a large family, or a group invited for Easter Dinner, then you might consider the 2-person Variation: all you need is a small Egg Army for each person, and you can challenge your foe to see whose eggs are the most resilient.

Go for it! And in the mean time, while you're thinking about Easter and eggs, you might remember the demise of one Miss Veruca Salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...