Since I'm always saying that our Em is Absolutely Adorable, I decided to post a few photos from this month that would be evidence that might help me prove my point. (Ok, so this is a blatant excuse to post photos of our baby!)
Em doesn't usually fall asleep in the high chair, so Alyssa snapped this photo for me. Note the little barrette in her hair. I keep the barrettes on a shelf by the changing dresser, and Emma has started wanting to get one in her hair after a diaper change. Hel-LO? She's 16 months old!! She sits very still for us while we maneuver the tiny clasp and try not to smash it into her head.
Em doesn't usually fall asleep in the high chair, so Alyssa snapped this photo for me. Note the little barrette in her hair. I keep the barrettes on a shelf by the changing dresser, and Emma has started wanting to get one in her hair after a diaper change. Hel-LO? She's 16 months old!! She sits very still for us while we maneuver the tiny clasp and try not to smash it into her head.
So she looks really comfortable as she's settling in with a good book:
No comments:
Post a Comment