I think I can summarize October in three blog posts.
I think.
So, here we go. I am still trying to improve my photography, whenever I can. One afternoon, I caught the late-day golden light as it shown on our light string. If you saw this at another angle, you would see that little tiny spiders have been having a heyday with this, and the thing is covered in webs.
I think.
So, here we go. I am still trying to improve my photography, whenever I can. One afternoon, I caught the late-day golden light as it shown on our light string. If you saw this at another angle, you would see that little tiny spiders have been having a heyday with this, and the thing is covered in webs.
I confess that I'm not that great about attending high school football games. I should show some school spirit and be better about that, but the thought of freezing on a bench doesn't hold a lot of appeal to me. But, we went on Senior Night, because the band was performing their half-time show, and we wanted to see that. So, here's Todd & Em and Alys.... freezing on a bench:
Ok, well they weren't exactly freezing. It wasn't that bad that evening. Alyssa got to see a bunch of her old friends from band, so that was kind of cool, too. Darcie did a great job, and has enough school spirit to make up for me.
I won't tell you the details of the dancing part. But let's just say, Darcie dances..... and leave it at that.
I'm glad we didn't miss it!
A great sunset.... I think this was the same evening as the light string shot, but I'm not positive....
And the Fall concert at the high school is when the kids also wear their uniforms... marching into the auditorium. I kind of wish I'd gotten everyone together, but that would not have worked. So, here's just Darcie!
Afterwards, she met us in the aisle. Emma was pretty excited about it:
And she wanted to make sure she had Darcie's attention:
(I think I love that shot!!)
The photography is coming along. Slowly but surely.
No comments:
Post a Comment