When your mother wants you to grow your hair out, you end up going a long time between haircuts. Sometimes, it's a REALLY long time between haircuts.
The girls finally cornered me and said,
"Mom.
We want haircuts.
Today."
ok.
Darcie wanted to play a bit more with her hair before photos happened, but her obnoxious mother wouldn't leave her alone. So, my quality isn't the greatest. I should learn to be patient and wait for better shots. But I see my girls as beautiful all the time.
Darcie's big change was getting bangs:
I told her she could have bangs as long as she had a plan for what to do with them during softball. Constantly pulling a catcher's helmet over them can smash them right into her eyes. I think she's got barrettes in mind. Meanwhile, she's lookin' cute:
And actually, Emma and I also got haircuts that same day. I just don't have any photos. And it was Emma's virgin haircut: she's never had even so much as a trim, because it's taken forever for it to grow. She's still pretty wispy and thin. One day we will be out of the baby hair phase. I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment