Wednesday, January 4, 2012

They're Golden!

Fifty years only comes once in a lifetime.



Although Todd's parents hit their 50th wedding anniversary in November, we waited until Christmastime, when all the family would be in town, to celebrate. Party plans changed often, with different family members working on it at different times. Eventually, things finally got nailed down and solidified.


The only thing anchored in stone was the date -- because that was when everyone would be in town. And although Todd got the event center secured for a location, I give most of the credit for this party to Todd's sister, Kerry.
 Even with long-distance planning, she still did a ton of it. And it turned out to be a very nice evening, with dozens of friends and family that came to congratulate Mom and Dad.
I think my favorite part was the gorgeous cake!

They were so cute feeding each other!

The most current family-and-spouses photo. I'm so glad everyone was there for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...