Friday, September 16, 2011

Back to the Grindstone, 2011 Edition

School actually started 3 weeks ago. But I have to brag on my beautiful daughters anyway!

Darcie's in 9th grade this year, and this beautiful hairstyle was achieved with some sisterly help.... which way beats the motherly help. Mom can't do nearly as well with the styling!
I usually take a ton of pictures, and then go through and pick my favorites. My girls get tired of me clicking the camera so much. So when they've had enough, they start getting wild and crazy on me and really ham it up. That's ok, I'm still clicking away with the camera.
(This is not the first time I've been thankful for a digital camera! My film bill would be outrageous if I used the old traditional method.) Alyssa got silly on me, too. Even BEFORE we got the "real" shots:
Alyssa is in her junior year of high school. Tough courseload, and a lot of stuff happening in her life with church and softball and band and Gold Voices.... she rarely gets a moment to herself these days.
Isn't she Gorgeous? And after all those pictures, she thought I was done. NOT.
That was the, "Did you just take a picture again?" look. Yep, I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...