Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Blogging Birthday!

Wow, it dawned on me as I started a post, that today is my blogging birthday! Yes, it's been one year since I ventured on the blogging scene. It all started with this post: A Score and Four .

(I only remembered, because I knew I started right around our anniversary. I'm NOT that on-the-ball!)

Who knows if the blah I write is worth reading by any beyond a very few. But it's been a good experience for me to write it down. Even if it's not on real paper. Here's to more years of blogging ahead of us!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!

    They actually have Blogaversary tickers that you can put on your blog. I have one..... and my blog's birthday is in two weeks :)

    Here's to many happy years of blogging to come. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...