Friday, July 16, 2010

How Minnie Mouse Got Her Start

Am I the only person who has noticed that Minnie Mouse has huge feet? And she has huge shoes, to boot! (Pun intended!) I'll give it to her that she's always a stylin' mouse. But dang, those shoes!! Since I also have big feet, I can sympathize with Minnie. And I have passed my big feet on to my daughters. Big feet mean big shoes, and apparently, we need a lot of them! Alyssa, in particular, also has a pretty healthy shoe collection. When she was in Nampa for the state softball tournament, Todd took her shopping, and she got a couple more pairs.

Emma is ok with that, because Alys has great taste in shoes, and Em seems to think she can borrow them whenever she wants:

(Notice the Minnie Mouse t-shirt?)

She's showing off here, but she actually walks very well in heels. It just reminds me of Minnie Mouse: big shoes on such a little body!!
And the fierce pink pumps here are just the kind of shoes Minnie would wear, right?

Alyssa does have great taste in shoes. She has very few clothing items that are as bright a pink as this, but she wore the shoes the other day for a "pop of color" to her outfit.... as Stacy London would say.
Its nice to see that Alyssa fills the shoes better than Em:

And besides -- we wear the same size. I wonder if it would look too bizarre for a woman of my age to rock out some bright pink pumps?

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! And she is even "pooing in blue!" Those jean diapers crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could totally rock the pink shoes! They are super adorable! Your little Minnie Mouse is quite charming too... but then again, you knew that. :D

    You made me a little excited for when Alli and Maggie get to be my shoe size. I'll be able to borrow their cool shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...