Todd and I are just a bit different from the average couple, in that we do almost all our shopping together. Groceries, clothes, gifts, whatever. We've done it this way since we were first married, and it works for us as we bounce ideas, opinions, and suggestions off each other. Todd and I also have a habit of doing our shopping late at night. Not just at this major shopping season, but any time of the year. An unforeseen complication is that now we have a little one, who really needs to be in bed. We used to take her with us everywhere, but she's old enough now to be home. She also has a rather late bedtime, which is something I'm working on changing.
As a result, Todd has ended up shopping solo a bit more lately. He does really well, and only requests a list sometimes. On his latest solo trip, he brought home a mixed floral bouquet, which is what this photo is from.
As a result, Todd has ended up shopping solo a bit more lately. He does really well, and only requests a list sometimes. On his latest solo trip, he brought home a mixed floral bouquet, which is what this photo is from.
He knows I enjoy getting to arrange flowers for myself, and the timing of this bunch of flowers was perfect to have it grace the Thanksgiving table. The mix was pretty, but this one rose seemed just so perfect, I had to grab a picture.

P.S. Alyssa reminds me that on that particular shopping trip, she was with him. (Maybe she put the idea in his head?)
That's sweet! What a good guy you've got :)
ReplyDeleteHe's awesome! I am so lucky!
ReplyDelete