In a perfect world, this blog would be updated every 3 days, filled with adventures and commentary and stunning photos, and you'd be anticipating every entry.
My world is not perfect.
But since you're wondering what the HECK is going on with those Huffakers, --- well, here's one snippet of life at the Haven --- which is not even technically at the Haven:
The biggest, latest, greatest news comes in a little 8-pound package:
Introducing little Myra Marilyn Huffaker!
She's almost a month old, now and we think she's pretty awesome already! (And yes, they named her after family members, and I'm the second one. Lucky girl won't have to be "Marilyn"!! Ha!)
Here's their sweet family:
(Ever been pregnant in the summer? You can appreciate how wonderful it is to NOT be pregnant anymore! Well done, Cecilia!!)
And some of the men in that little girl's life:
Glad Cameron was able to travel down for the blessing day!
The ladies in her life are a little crazy ....
Emma loved being around the little ones -- it's her chance to be a "big sister".
A sad point-of fact ...... was that halfway through the photo session, my camera decided it was done.
I couldn't figure out what happened until I popped the lens off the camera body, and the mirror inside FELL OUT.
Like out.OUT.
Out of the camera and on the grass.
This is bad.
Now I'm at the point that I'm not sure if it's better to try to repair it, or if repairs are cost prohibitive, and I should give up and just replace the camera body. And if I do --- will my other lens fit, work, and auto-focus with a new camera body??? This inquiring mind wants to know.

No comments:
Post a Comment