Christmas this year has simply been a whirlwind. If it weren't for the photos, I know I'd forget so much of the fun details that happened. I've pulled some of my favorite photos to share the highlights of our season, which --for us-- begins with the day after Thanksgiving and decorating the Christmas tree:
We always decorate in the middle of the room, and then move the tree into place afterwards.
I feel bad that there was an entire group of older ornaments that never made it onto the tree. My personal tree-decorating approach is that more is more, and I like to see it simply covered in ornaments. Maybe next year. Or maybe, as the kids leave home one by one, and they take "their" ornaments with them, we'll fill back in with the really old stuff.
Our traditional eggnog toast. Maybe next year we'll convince Emma that eggnog is "deee-licious!"

No comments:
Post a Comment