Monday, August 26, 2013

on the river. 2013

 
Three years ago, our girls started learning how to waterski. Todd's brother, Wade, took them out on the river and taught them the basics. I know.... pretty "old school", huh. It still impresses the heck out of me, since it's not something that I can do. Today it's wakeboarding and wake surfing that are so popular, and most kids just go out there and get pulled behind the boat on a tube.
 
Without a ton of boating opportunities, our girls have learned slowly. But they have learned. I think they still enjoy it. Here's a few pics of them from a couple of days out on the river this summer. Hope you like them!
 
 
That's our river! And this is Miss Emma, loving the boating experience:


 
(Wake surfing there!)




 
That's their uncle Clynn, who took us out on the river that day. The next is Uncle Wade, who still has some slalom skills:


 
(That's wake surfing again.)

 
And that is why my kids are cooler than me!



 
Gorgeous weather! Fun day! Great memories!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...