In the category of Spring Spruce-Ups, there's a couple of things that have changed around this little blog, which you may or may not have noticed. Nothing drastic. Well, not yet, at least. But I hope you'll like them! Here we go......
The first little change is that I've added some pages to the blog. If you look at the top, just under our family photo, you'll see the links to the pages listed there:
I'm still toying with titles, and what [if anything] to add for one more page..., but there it is. Each of those pages has links to specific posts, and with any luck, I will keep them updated as I add posts. I'd like to think that I added those for the benefit of my devoted blog readers. Maybe they're just for me, though, and all you blog readers get them as a bonus? Heh, heh, heh.
Ok, so when you get a chance, take a look there and see what you think. Feel free to tell me how I should tweak it and what else you'd like to see. Stop lurking, and say something!
The other thing that I stuck in there is currently found in the left-hand column. It's a list of "popular posts".
Literally translated, that means that these are the most-viewed posts on the blog. In theory, I suppose that you could change the stats by continually clicking on a particular post. I'm only listing the top 5 posts right now -- and some of them make me wonder how they even got to be in the top five. When I wrote them, I didn't think that they'd turn out to be popular.... but there you have it!
I am working on actual newsy-kind of post updates... but it takes me a bit to reduce my file sizes on the accompanying pictures. I hope to have something new for you soon, so stay tuned!!


No comments:
Post a Comment