Monday, January 14, 2013

How I Spend My Time. Lately, that is.

 
Life keeps kicking right along. Most days, Emma comes to work with me, and she's there until her loving sisters rescue her come to pick her up in the afternoon, after school. She has her own playroom there, and things to do, so she's usually not bored. Her latest game is to play Hide-and-Seek with me, and let me tell you, there are a lot of places that a little four-year-old can hide in a stove store.
 
Sorry for the quality of these photos, but they're phone pictures... what can I say? We decided to have a little fun and take some self-portraits:
 
 

 
(That was supposed to be a sign, to send to Cameron. When I realized we'd not gotten the message in the photo, Emma decided that she was done posing. Oh well. I sent him a picture of just me with the sign. I hope he's ok with that!
 
 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I got them on Halloween. So it's been 2 1/2 months now (but who's counting?). Keep scrolling down the posts, and you'll get to my post on getting the braces. Thanks for noticing!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...