Monday, August 27, 2012

Temple Square

August.
 
Such a huge month for our family! I think I will tell most of the story in pictures. Starting with the happy couple -- in one of my favorite pictures of them:
 

We went together to the iconic Salt Lake City Temple on the day before the wedding day. This is one of the busiest temples in the world, and we took just a few moments for a fast picture on the steps in front of the doors:

While we were inside the girls spent time on Temple Square. If you leave a camera in the hands of my teenage daughters, they will use it.




What Emma really does while waiting....


She actually made a little friend too:



And she loves spinning in her dress. The flowers on Temple Square are so beautiful and lush. I am in serious landscaping envy right here. I feel like I need to hit my whole yard with Miracle-Gro.

 
Oh, wait. This is not all about Emma.
 
This is what it's really about:


And this:

Stay tuned.... we're moving into the main event: WEDDING DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...