Thursday, April 19, 2012

High-Flying

I know it's not the first time I've said it, but I really, really appreciate the big back yard that we have. Really.

Because it's not everyone who has a yard big enough to fly a kite in it.


So, one of the items left by our Easter Bunny for Emma was a kite. Of course, since it's Emma, it was a princess kite. Not very manly, but Brandon didn't seem to mind at all. He was really good about taking Emma out to get the kite flying, even though the wind that day wasn't on its best behavior. (The following day was much better, and the kite went flying again)


Run with the kite! Run! Run!!


Emma was thrilled to hold the kite all by herself.


 As evidenced by her big smile:

.... and then the attention span lagged. I will graciously accept any dandelion flower my child gathers for me. Oh look, honey -- there's more! Go get 'em!


And then my attention span lagged, too. Childlike qualities? These are the peach blossoms on our trees right now. I didn't get a shot of the cherry blossoms, although they're blooming too.


That blurred background almost makes me look like a real photographer.
Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...