Thursday, December 8, 2011

Upgrade

There are a few "absolutes" in life. (Death and taxes??)

There is a particular "absolute" for us in our hearth products store. And that is, that without fail, we ABSOLUTELY must have a service van in good working order. No excuses. Since the van was getting on in years, and especially getting on in mileage.... Todd decided that the time was right for an upgrade.

(It's amazing how long these things can take, though!)

So here's Todd with both vans. I guess this means that for the time being, we have a fleet. At least, until we decide to sell the old van. The new one is pristine and ready for its paint job, which is actually supposed to happen tomorrow.

There is also the process of moving all the storage bins and equipment from the one van to the other, as well as the ladder rack on top, and the pipe carriers (that's the long white tube on top of the old van in this picture). It will come. In the mean time, we snapped a shot of the family sitting in the new van:
And Emma had her own ideas. It made a perfect dance floor.

It will never again be this clean, or this cleaned OUT. Maybe THAT'S why I was snapping these photos?


1 comment:

  1. ooooooo.... dance floor! I think I need one of these big vans... I could just let the kids dance while I'm driving :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...