So, after the Trunk-or-Treat, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner and games. One "tradition" that I'm sticking with is the take-and-bake-pizza for dinner tradition. I don't cook on Halloween night, and I don't want to go out with assorted costumes, either.
Darcie gave me this lovely pose...... looking like she's meditating on spending time with all of us mere mortals:
Emma loves Grandma's Halloween decorations (especially the touchable ones). She and Grandma look like they've got a secret they're sharing, that no one else can know:The girls were messing around after Darcie's "meditation" photo.....

Not sure what exactly is happening here......
After munching, Alyssa taught us all a game called, "Four on a Couch". Or, in our case, the couch was four chairs lined up. It was all about memory and strategy, and was fun. Of course, we couldn't complete the evening without playing our standby: "States". (I'm sure I've told you about it before.) These weren't the "Four" that won the game, but we did find it fun to see them all sitting in a row, in exactly the same position:Todd is sitting between his brothers, with Grandpa on the far right. It was a fun evening, and Emma loved it. Which is what it's all about.
Well.
That, and chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment