Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Ball

We've had some beautiful November weather, so yesterday I sent the girls out to the back yard for some pitching practice. Standing behind the catcher is one of the few places I can catch the ball in the same frame as the pitcher: Darcie wasn't wearing her gear at first, but I convinced her to put it on. I don't need her injured, and Alyssa throws better and harder when she knows her catcher can take it.
You might have to click on this next photo...... because Alys is actually smiling on the pitch release! (Ok, so she was laughing because she could hear the continuous shutter release I was using on the camera)

Darcie was also wearing the new padded inner glove inside her catcher's mitt. It sure cuts down on the beating a catcher's hand takes.


And when Emma woke from her nap, she joined us outside!! She is definitely showing signs of preferring balls over dolls. I am loving these fall colors we've got!

Hugs all around! I think Alys should use this one for her Facebook profile. But that's just me talkin':
Em LOVES being outdoors! I think if today is as nice, we'll get some more throwing in, as well as jumping on the tramp.
Happy FALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...