September 2014.
Minimal Words. Plenty of Pictures.
This was us.
A thrilling First Day of School (Emma started Kindergarten. Darcie started her big senior year in high school. Wait. How is this possible??
Stop growing up!! Wait!! WAIT!!!!!!!!)
Rockin' the bright outfit!
Darcie was also rockin' the bright outfit. She was a "senior leader" on Day One.
Her sister left her a loving note on her Jeep:
Second Day of School: wearing the cool outfit.
And getting photo-bombed by a cat:
And we had a wedding in the family!! Here's Todd's brother, Clynn with his pretty new bride, Joey:
Parade Day! We found the perfect parade-spot: right in front of DQ. We ate lunch while waiting, and got ice cream treats when it was over. Why haven't I done this for all the years I've watched this parade??
The coolest band chick in the world:
... who waves to the five-year-old:
She also had the big 18th birthday. Not sure how that happened, either.
Her wish list included lots of books --- so this made her pretty happy:
I'm biased, but I think she's beautiful:
Other birthdays...... (celebrated together again!)
I think someone moved around the number candles!
And then, for one epic Family Home Evening, Todd took the whole family down to the shooting range. The girls have said that they don't ever remember shooting guns with us, so this was their moment. It was a pretty fun time!
When the zombie apocalypse comes, we can rest easy knowing we've got Darcie to defend us all!
(Todd also wanted to sight-in one of his newer guns -- that was the "reason" behind the trip.)
The End.
Sure love this family of mine!!



No comments:
Post a Comment