This morning's hair is brought to you by Yesterday's Hairstyle.
A good mom would have taken out the 15 rubber bands last night. Instead, we woke up with the hair messy, but intact. So, after removing those rubber bands, this is the look we had this morning:
It suits, her, don't you think?
Things were so crazy, she wanted to share a foot shot:
And a talent she has that I do not have:
And finally, a scary shot that I can't believe I'm including here. Turnabout is fair play, I suppose, and Emma likes taking pictures just as much as she likes being in them. And she wasn't the only one with crazy hair this morning.
The "no makeup" look went right along with it. So yes, this is how scary I look in the mornings, before getting "all done up". You can see why I don't ever skip the makeup step in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment