... it would look like this:
I'm taking a quick break from the family adventures to tell you about my new best friend. She is truly a-mazing. And maybe one day she'll find out what good friends we are -- after I introduce myself!
She's Sarah Richardson. She's a designer, and in addition to her own design firm, she does a show on HGTV called, "Sarah's House". She's done a couple of variations of Sarah's House, and I am IN LOVE with her latest one: "Sarah's Summer House".
If you were visiting a friend on an island, wouldn't you love to wake up in this guest bedroom?
If you were visiting a friend on an island, wouldn't you love to wake up in this guest bedroom?
Better yet, if you owned your own summer house on an island, off the grid, accessible only by boat and your husband's private seaplane...... wouldn't this be a great master bedroom?
And the kids could invite their friends to join them.... since their bed is a trundle bed that gives you sleeping space for that lucky friend:
I have yet to see the episode that features this sitting area.... and I can't wait:
My dream of an island getaway is pretty far-fetched.... considering how far inland we live. In the mean time, I'll drool over Sarah's. My dream job would be Tommy's job -- her assistant. Then I could glean ideas and maybe figure out how to use them in my own house.Now, THAT would be amazing!!

I want to live in your summer house with you. We can craft to our hearts content and watch sunsets over the water. Sigh. Perfection :)
ReplyDelete