Happy New Year!!!1-1-11!! One-One-Eleven!! There's something special about this day!! Let's hope this year is a good one. I, for one, have some plans for making this next year a great one!
For this family blog, I've always tried to choose the best photos to share with you. This blog post, with photos from our New Year's get-together, will also show you what I have to
GO THROUGH..... to get some good photos.
Because our family is just a little twisted........

(Darcie tried on Alyssa's now-broken glasses, and pronounced her "REALLY BLIND!") The kicker is.... Alyssa threw out her last contacts, only has the glasses, because the new contacts and glasses are still on order!!
And before we get a nice sibling photo like this one:

We get a wacked out one like this one!

Cameron, who is overdue for some photos on the blog, really gave Mom a nice smile:

AFTER I'd already snapped THIS thrilled look:
I was lucky to get this shot of Alyssa & Darcie......

--- When you consider that THIS is the alternative!!

But I'm glad that we can have some fun together, and even Todd will get in on it......

So, FUN is the order of the day. I hope this little glimpse into the reality of our lives has given you a bit of a giggle. Because, when it comes down to it.....

We are really happy together!! May your New Year bring health, prosperity, and much happiness to you and your family.
HAPPY NEW YEAR from THESE Huffakers!!!

P.S. As these photos were taken at or near midnight -- Emma slept through it all quite well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment