Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Lifetime of Education....

As I work my way through cleaning out the Old Spare Bedroom (old craft room), in trying to get my things moved into the new craft room (old playroom).... I uncover all sorts of things. The other day, Emma began investigating, and she came up with this: It's Cameron's mortarboard from last May's graduation. I love this photo of her though, because she has it tilted at a jaunty angle, which TOTALLY reminds me of how my dad used to put on an old-timey straw hat, and sing. I think my dad had a performer's heart, and loved to be on a stage. Any kind of stage. He would have made a great actor!

So she struggled a little, taking it off and putting it back on again.....


But she had this huge grin for the camera!!! (And I couldn't get her to stay standing up for me to snap the photo. But she's adorable! (There's the doting mother in me, coming out!) It's a good thing to want to wear a hat like this. It might mean a lot of years of school, but we still hope that all our kids will go on and wear the college version of the mortarboard!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...